We accept SEPA invoices (EUR) up to 1500€ per individual invoice or a group of related invoices. The invoice recipient may be a corporation, a registered organization, a governmental entity or a natural person that is permanent resident of a SEPA country.
If you want to do a higher transaction than 1500 € please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bitcoin Rate and Fees
The Bitcoin rate is determined by an average of various exchanges and is displayed “live” on our website. 1A Payment adds a fee of + 1.5% and a flat rate amount of 0.39 $.
In order to pay the submitted invoice we need the following information:
- Recipient’s name: full legal name of the entity receiving the payment.
- IBAN: the account number of the recipient in IBAN format.
- BIC code: the BIC code of the recipient’s bank.
- Amount and currency: the amount to be paid and the currency.
- User’s email address
- A document (e.g. an invoice, a rental contract, a screenshot of e-invoice) proving the nature of the transaction when submitting an invoice.
We recommend the user to also provide this information for the smoothest possible processing:
- Reference number: most entities require a payment reference to be able the identify which invoice has been paid.
- Address of the recipient: banks may delay the payment unless address of the recipient is included. We recommend the user to add the address to the “Other information” field.
The payment will generally be made within 24 hours after the first confirmation of the Bitcoin transaction. Please note that the bank transfer may take several days to complete.
Right to Cancel
We reserve the right to cancel the invoice under any conditions. Cases where we use our right to cancel the transaction include but are not limited to:
- The invoice details are not correct.
- The transaction has no confirmations 24 hours after submitting the invoice.
- We suspect that the transaction is related to criminal activities, money laundering or funding of terrorism.
- The rate of Bitcoin was not correctly calculated.
- Force majeure situations.
- We suspect the invoice to be fake.
In case of cancellation we will inform the user by email and send the Bitcoin back to the sender address unless otherwise requested within 24 hours.
If any dispute cases arise, 1APayment will act as the arbiter between the user and the invoice payer. Proven damages sustained by the user of the decentralized invoice service are reimbursed to the user in the following cases:
- The invoice payer has made an incorrect payment but all the information of the invoice has been submitted correctly.
- The payment is made later than 72 hours from the first Bitcoin transaction confirmation.
No damages are refunded if:
- The user has submitted the invoice information incorrectly himself or it is lacking the reference number and the recipient is unable to identify the payment.
- The invoice is not submitted in a manner that allows the invoice to be reasonably paid before the due date.